I had to add this to the blog. I figured it was just as easy to put it here than be old fashioned and do something like send an email out to my friends and family. Heaven forbid, I only do two blog postings a year....
I have loved this website: www.realage.com
Why? I took the online test and entered in my info and whalaa! I'm younger than my real age!!! I have found it fun to learn more about how to be more healthy. It is extremely important to me, for many more reasons than just being thin. My favorite addition is the strength training to my regular working out reoutines. I have been eating better this year and have learned even more.
You could say it is my new obsession. Only to the degree that it has really made a difference in my outlook on being healthy. I will even go so far as to say it is added to my bookmarks on Explorer.
As far as the working out goes, it has been 6 weeks of strength training and I am shocked at the difference. I have only lost 3 pounds, which is a good pace, but overall I wanted to be stronger. So, if nothing else, I'll post the secret, and the rest is up to you if you don't want to do the Realage.com test: http://www.realage.com/WorkoutCenter/fitness/fitDesc.aspx
With only two blog posts a year, would it really be posted if it wasn't phenominal? Ask my husband...
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good to hear from you mel. I'm glad to know this info. I'm sure I'll remember it after I have the baby so I can slim down. see you at the Christmas party.
Hey! It's nice to see what you've been up to. My weight lifting consists of bringing in the grocery's from the car and pulling Dallin off of Josh! I obviously need some help getting in shape! I hope your job interview turned out positively! :) See you soon!
Post a Comment