I (Melanie) got laid off from Richmond American Homes in early November. We're not sad though. It was a twisted and corrupt division (many good people but the upper management was awful!) Our lease was up at the end of the year, and we couldn't find a new place to live that will suit our needs so we're moving in with Josh's parents. But it will be a blessing to save up some money.
As far as jobs, I'm still applying to jobs and starting the process of a few interviews now and am excited about the prospects. I've done this so much in the past five years, one would think I'd have more patience! It's always a test of patience :-)
Honestly, we've both never been happier even though we have had a number of trials. Life is incredible when you are married to your best friend! I'm just so thankful for the blessings I've received and the covenants I've made with my Heavenly Father. Oh, life is so good!
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Melanie! What a crappy thing to be looking for a new job. I hope that you find one that you really like! It's nice of Josh's parents to let you stay with them. Where do they live again? I'm glad to hear that (other than the job situation) you are doing great. You should come to our temple night! It would be fun to see you.
You updated! It is a miracle! Glad to see you back in the blogging world.
Post a Comment